Saturday, March 5, 2011

Well it started out good......Sarah Hess

This morning upon our waking up we made plans to conquer Seattle Space needle whoohoo.. Everything seemed good Sara was feeling OK ( not her typical fabulous self ) but good enough to go for a stroll to whole foods then to space needle for some good ol family bonding with her dad, sissy ,wes and thier adorable girls!! We got some GREAT pictures i tell ya, i must admit even I was a bit whoozy way up there so maybe was not the best idea but oh well, So now here we are sitting in the ER at the UW hospital cause Sara's whoozy spell got alittle out of control ( we decided we needed a good IV cocktail to get her feelin to par again).. One funny thing i can say is im glad im such a pest cause we r cozy in a hospital room bed meanwhile people have been in the ER waiting room for 4 hours...sucks to be them i tell ya!!! Hence i think this is why Sara asked me to come...the squeeky wheel gets the greese right?? So while the rest of you are livin it up this saturday night out drinkin your micro brews and fancy vodka drinks we sit in a 10x12 hospital room with a liter of CT scan dye and a bottle of ensure.......Cheers!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I am sorry about the whooze effect.it sounds like you feel a little better now. Shannon Talked to Colleen, then to me. They said you had a rough beginning but felt a little better now. You are not pests, you are assertive. I learned that word from my daughter laura.it is a good thing!I always used to think that Willie nelson song was impossible, but now I know he was right , because you are always on my mind. Love you G'nite

    ReplyDelete
  2. In times like these you find out what really matters. And, always...it's love and friendship. I am so thankful you have eachother, the way you love eachother and share that love with everyone else... we are all so grateful. Sara, your strength and humor are inspiring! Love you all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sarah, we went to school together. I dont know you very well but you are in my thoughts and every prayer. My Mom had cancer. She went to the Cancer Centers of America in Tulsa Oklahoma. What a remarkable place. I have nothing bad to say about them. Keep your faith. They say all you need is faith the size of a mustard seed and you can beat this. You will beat this. All my love you you, your family, and your wonderful friends. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. christine please contact me on my facebook i need to know more... Sarah hess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you Sara! I hope you find out something more today- how incredibly frustrating this must be for you...good thing you have Sarah with you to kick some butt ;) We look forward to your next update...wishing you well- Love, Kathy W. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sara D. it's yo mama lou, I can't talk to you girls so I have to write on this thing...Gad I miss you girls . can't wait for you to come home again, which I hear maybe soon, yahoo! Sounds like the Dr from Anderson had better stuff to say then the last Dr I cried tears of joy my lovely one....Have been reading everyones comments, how wonderous you have soooo much love coming your way...What a great thing as that will help heal you. As always I adore you with every inch of my being, and need you aound forever, who will bitch to me about what you didn't get for christmas anyway, he-he! To my daughter Sarah C , I miss you Pipi, your a dynomo ,if anybody could get things rollin it's you, thank goddness for that Daar blood that Gramma handed down to us...You girls continue to kick some royal bootie, like I know you do~ I MISS YOU BAD...Love you toooooooo much, Yo Mama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara,  We love you Sara & we're hoping you can get better. We need "The Dalebout" in our lives!  Hope to see you soon,                 love Rick

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want you to get better soon, Im missing my bff & need you to come home.
    chels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sara- I pray that your surgery goes well today and from there they get you healthy. You are in my thoughts all the time and I love you dearly.

    Liz Dinger-Giuliani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending you hugs ... hoping you're being well taken care of over in Seattle. Thinking of you all throughout every day. ~xo~

    ReplyDelete