Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011

    Sara a had a great night and slept good.  The Team of Doctors came in and said she might be able to leave the hospital this evening and be an out patient for her appointments. We would then go stay at the SCCA housing facility.  They are very optimistic about her treatments which after she begins, they may scale down to once a month.  Hopefully, she can return home to Sandpoint for treatment.
    I am officially addicted to Double Tall Lattes.  Living at this hospital is like being on a spaceship.  Pretty cool.
    The laser beams are working because the air has changed and all I feel are 'good, good, good----good vibrations...'.  Thank-you God and Thank-you all you special people. 

8 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA. I WAS TOTALLY SENDING OUT LOTS OF SPARKLES LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING!!

    LOVE NEICEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healing, Health & Happiness all for you. Love you- Kathy W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to read everything in the post!!! Yay Sara!! Keep strong, I hope it feels like the whole world is behind you - because it is!! I check your blog everyday! Love, B-rad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara.. So happy to hear some good news..
    There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you..and pray
    For your health and happiness .. : ) hang in there girl
    I love ya...we are so lucky to have such wonderful friends...Like Sarah..she is the best..<3 Lisa iverson

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like a huge ball of laser beam light and love, and I too check this blog every hour I LOVE YOU SOOOO much Liza and bentley are in my bed right now ( I've never slept with dogs) but I LOVE it now I know why you and jen always do hell I might even turn my fan on:-) Camrin DAve and I pray every night can't wait to see you all....From Idaho to new york to Dallas to Cali to Chicago and Philly you are loved everywhere across the nation people are praying ! Xoxo Sarah C (Hess)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I am so happy to read this! We all love you and are thinking of you all the time. I cannot wait to see your smiling face. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so good to hear! I'm a little worried about the lattes. Even Garveys have a limit on their caffeine tolerance. I love you . Lois

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara, I'm so glad I found your blog so I can keep connected to your progress. Fantastic that you found a great medical team in Seattle - and you are getting wonderful support and treatment. I just wanted to wish you well as this next phase of your journey. You are so strong and focused - I know you are going to get through this. Yes, it's time to kick cancer's butt! Keep up the sense of humor, your amazing strength and bravery and mostly your love of life. I'm riding by your side into battle my friend. Big hugs, Mila

    ReplyDelete