Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15, 2011 by Colleen

    Waiting for Team this morning.  Sara felt so good last night she laid awake out of pain.  We walked the halls this morning and she went with me for my double tall w/ 3 raw sugars.  {Yes, 3}  That is really progress for her to walk around. Dawn, her friend who lives right down the street came by to drop off a care package at the nurses desk and Sara was up walking so we ran into her. They had a nice visit.  Dawn, you really made her day.  Thanks!  The meds are finally being balanced and consistent which has been a frustrating journey.  She goes for more scanning at 11:00.  The scan has radoiactive bead in it so she is technically radioactive for 8-10 days.  They gave her a card to carry from Homeland Security  to prove it is medical and she is not a bomb carryin' fool.  I knew the FBI would get involved at some point. Probably post again today.  If things go well we will be leaving today. It will make everyone here awful sad to see us go. " It ain't easy bein' us."

5 comments:

  1. colleen on lattes and Sara on rads. Lookout world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahooo,Yahoooo, I loved hearing good news! I'm going to sleep better knowing your feeling abit better and getting on with things, and possibly out of the hospitol enviroment(ugh!) Keep on, keepin on girls,you put a smile on this face today...I love you so much thanks for the comments as they keep us all going on this end. Can't wait to see you Sara hope your back in S.P. before long. Sarah C. had Jerry for dinner last night so was able to see and talk to him , that was good too! Also read Green Leaf Cafe by Colleen this A.M. abolsultely positvely marvelous , Loooooved it,I am writing a letter to Colleen about it! I love you all, and keep up the great progress! Love Forever and Always, Mama Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't have said it better myself mom:-) keep on keepin on all ya all!! U r awesome at these posts colleen and I look foreword to every one I read .... Thank you thank you, I love you all stay strong I'm prayin my ass off:-) xoxox Sarah C

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY:) Finally something to take this worry off the shoulders... SO GOOD to hear there is a rainbow shining in on you right now! I hope that gives Sara a bit of courage and can help her feel better and start on the journey to getting stronger and stronger every day! Crossing my fingers and praying so hard that the scan comes back telling postive improvement and that soon there will be a plan that Sara can look forward to knowing and doing so there isn't anymore Waiting in limbo... Isn't there a song about that we used to listen to?? Was it Van Morrison? hhhmmmm...Big smiles to you! Love you!~ Agua

    ReplyDelete
  5. You keep us goin with the blog posts and we'll keep you goin with all the prayers!! Deal, deal :] Seriously though, you got this!! XXOOO

    ReplyDelete