Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011

    Well, Sara is sleeping comfortably. Sarah Hess is by her side and taking excellent care of her. I have lost my voice { real funny, I allready heard all the jokes..} and will have to be careful if I am sick or not as Sara's immune system is seriously compromised. Which is our main reason to keep her isolated and visitors limited.  Even her Mom.
     I was thinking about all the prayers and good thoughts and started wondering just what they sound like.  I know if I had a minute with God, I would have to ask why?  Even though we should not question why.  But in all my human frailness, I just can't help it.  All the books on why bad things happen to good people, All the self help psychology, all the cliche's and platitudes, Caroline Myss, Carl Jung, Wayne Dyer, Dr. Phil.  When are they gonna kick in?  I think some people have this super inner strength that gets them through. You can't read it in a book, you can't buy it, you can't borrow it and you can't fake it. You either got it or ya don't.  Sara has it. No doubt.
  

4 comments:

  1. I won't make any jokes about you losing your voice. I'm really sorry. I hope it hasn't affected your laugh which is the best part. (How come you never sing? or do you sing in your car by yourself like I do? You should hear me singing "Lost Highway" and "Evangeline" of course you couldn't because it's on my way to the beach alone in my pick up.) I know you have a tightrope to walk there, so I'll just say I love you and I don't know why this stuff happens either. Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone has 64 problems, they're just all different. No one escapes. I continue sending love and I am way impressed at your good nature. Sara is unbelievably lucky to have such good souls on her side. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the updates. Love the blog and love my family! Sara is absolutely amazing, and even in a time of great challenge she is funny, thankful, beautiful and full of spunk! Wow what a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all have the inner strength and always will! My prayers are with you! ~Frankie

    ReplyDelete