Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sissy Here

I am sitting with Sara right now. I got to visit her today from 1 to 10 PM. Penny and I hung out and kept Grandma Colleen company during Sara's naps. This way I got to talk to her more! I was just giving her an update on a cute picture from Jenn with the dogs. Thanks to all the dogsitters-Laura, Denise, Chelsea, Jenn and Jerry Dalebout (heehee). You know how much Sara loves her dogs.

It was great to stay all day and feel useful, I even gave Sara a little foot massage. It is definitely more stressful to be away from Sara and wondering how she's doing, than to be at her side even if she's just sleeping. I wish I could stay all the time.

Keep sending positve thoughts in any form in her direction! Sara reads her comments and facebook when she feels well and every positive message sent helps her feel the love.

Love,
Sissy

4 comments:

  1. OHHHH im so jealous, I want those feet too!!!! i hear ya shanna its easier to be by her side than NOT...I love you all just say the word and ill be there to rub her feet massage her back or head!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, it it hard to be here wondering, thanks for the updates.
    Glad Shanna can be there!!

    Niecey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara,

    Stay positive and get home soon. We have a spot for you and the Dalebarge and my new lake house this summer. Sending good Mojo your way.

    Ben Hawkins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon, Diana, Henry and Hope are sending our thoughts out to you, Sara! You have the strength of all your community here behind you as you brave this challenge. May our loving light shine on you!
    All the best,
    Diana Gore & Shannon Barnes

    ReplyDelete