Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19, 2011

To all my friends and loved ones:

As I prepare to take my first steps of treatment on my journey towards good health, I wanted to take a moment to both thank you and to also ask for your love and support in a way that may not be most expected.
Firstly, my sincerest thanks to all of you have offered their help, sent their good thoughts and prayers, shared their stories of hope and healing, and sent support in a multitude of various way.  I cannot express how much it means to me to know that I have such an amazing community of people who care about me. 
I know that everyone wants to be able to continue supporting and helping in whatever ways that they can, which is why I am asking with respect that you do this only through the continuation of your thoughts and love and set aside any plans for fundraisers or benefits on my behalf.  As I continue to learn more information about what my course of treatment is and what that means for me, I can determine exactly where my needs will lay.  In the interim, if you have any ideas or questions about what may be organized in the future you can contact Laura Terry at (208) 610-1821 and she will keep everyone’s information to share with me. 
If you would like to send any other correspondence to me through the mail, you can send to my home address at:


207 Kootenai 4th Ave
Sandpoint, ID  83864

Plato once said that “The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there are physicians for the body and physicians for the soul, although the two cannot be separated.”  So much of our physical state is intertwined with how we think and feel and the road that lies ahead of me is one that will require me to be strong, centered and surrounded by positive energy.   Every part of me needs to be focused on healing and I need to be able to set aside any thoughts toward anything that draws my attention away from that singular goal. 
Thank you again to everyone for all that you have done and for allowing me to head towards the future with the comfort of having such wonderful and supportive people in my life. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ya Gettabout, That's what Grandpa Daar calls you, perfect if you ask me he-he! I guess Sarah C is back with the forces now, and I'm sure she is glad to be back by your side, she loves you sooooo much you know!Glad the ball is rollin , thats what we like to hear. Heard your shot was knarly to say the least, I'm sorry, but glad the healings begun! I love you too much and you know I'm pulling big time on this end for your good health and return home soon!!
    To the people who have been commenting on the article in Daily Bee, the address for the website is correct , no (a) at the end of Sara, just sar....I had trouble too until Sara sent me an e-mail with the blog site in it, and now it comes up just fine...The address came directly from the blog she sent to me,then to the news paper, sorry if it's not working?????? Love to all, Mama Lou P.S. The whole famdamily sends there love and prayers, Uncle Roger and Aunt Sherry, Big Grandma and Pa, Aunt Frances, Kathleen, SharrieXXXXXOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Sister.... Nothing but healing energy and strength for you to focus coming from here. ALL OF IT.... May you be given EVERYTHING you need to do what you need to do and remember you wont be given anything you can not handle... You stay on top Sara, I know you can. Breathe in Health and out all the icky's... just focus on being the bright shining spirit being that you are! beautiful, strong and healthy in every way! Love you forever. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girlies...What a team, holy smokes!!! Boy I've never spent so much time on my computer EVER! It's the only way I know how it goes.....You girls look so cute all in bed together like your old slumber parties, no fair I wanna come!!!! Just love that your together with the healing team,GOOG job ladies, your awesome....I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE YOU!

    ReplyDelete