Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Excited

I've taken myselft of the Benedryl so I could function at work today....  it felt good to know what is going on and some normacy in my life.

Leaving tomorrow to Seattle before an ice storm takes over the pass.... passengers are myself, Dad and Sarah.  Jenn is staying behind to help take care of Mom, Bentley and Liza:) And Sissy is meeting up with us for the Doctor's appt Friday AM.  I am on pins and needles to hear what they are going to say... I am looking for concrete news so I can understand what exactly I'm up against better. 

I'm down to 150lbs, and since I am not taking the Benedryl, the rash on my chest is starting getting worse and going down my arms now. Soooooooo I pretty much look like a freak. Still living on Ensure and Gatorade, no whole foods.

Well good wishes, prayers and all that stuff from all you I will be channeling! And I thank you all in advance:)

I'll keep you posted!
~sara

3 comments:

  1. I Love you Auntie Sara, Love Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are pulling for you and know you will beat this! You are in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and have a safe trip.

    Lots of love,
    Christina and Sierra

    ReplyDelete