Friday, April 29, 2011

The tables turn

Love the poem mom posted by my grandmother:)

Tables have turned, mom is now laid up, she had her surgery yesterday and now the 2 of us can't help each other, otherwise we would end up so looped up because we cant keep it all straight. Don't mix the vicodin and the dilodid mother and daughter duo..... phewwwwww.

Marla saved the day and stayed with me to help with my TPN new regime, which is cutting my calories on the TPN by half:) making up the other half with actual food.  Also,bringing the time I have to wear it 10 hours vs. 14 hours.  This is a big luxury deal, being hooked up to an ugly black back pack is not what I call fun, at least I only have to wear at night so it does't have to match my bed attire, but when you have to get up 4-6 times throught out the night beause your being loaded up with liquid calories and of course..... cant forget the ugly backpack has to come with you..... put it this way I cant wait until I can just eat real food.

Mom will be back on here with her witt, I won't bore you with me trying to write with any kind of witt..... 

Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much. SO glad you're feeling better! Lemmeknow if I can come scrub your floors or do some laundry (or just stop by w/Baby Lake for a visit...)xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Sara, keep fighting!! You're not boring, I hang on your every word! Hope your mom is doing well!

    Love,

    Brad F.

    ReplyDelete