Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7, 2011

     Everything is pretty much staying the same right now.  Which is good.  Sara is staying up beat and looking forward to excellent results from the chemo. Boring is our favorite word right now.  Though with the group we have goin' on, never THAT boring.  Things are still falling into place.  We were thinking the dogs had to go away for a while and someone knocked at the door and there was Laura Rains.  She hardly said a word, just took the dogs and left us in peace and quiet.  Sara requires lots of quiet time.  Thanks Laura!!
     Jenn, Sara and I organized all the paper work flooding in which made Sara feel better. It is hard to feng shui insurance papers. We were watching first season of 'Absolutely Fabulous' which would take anybody's mind off just about anything. Still so funny.
     Sara has excellent caregiving people and everyone is going out of their way to make things run smoothly.  It is such a day to day experience, time goes by really fast, but really slow. Thanks to all!

5 comments:

  1. Not a minute goes by that you all aren't on my mind. I am continually sending super good healing vibes. I love you!!!!!!
    -Marie McMaster (Kohl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara, its me Georgia (Caven) the wicked witch of the northwest HAHAHA, Im keeping an eye on you and expect the best, I love that your word is Boring, when my sister Glennis was going through the cancer treatment our word was Hurry up and wait! Have you meet the most amazing people or what????? I remember being at a chemo session and riding the elevator up with this older couple she was in a wheel chair and had a single lock of hair in a curler and then she took it out and asked her husband "how does my hair look?" and then giggled.. girl what ever you need let me know... Im good for the giggles when ever you need them..Love and Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara, not sure if you'll remember me, I'm one of Sarah Hess's clients, we met at Taste of Sandpoint. I've been following your blog and sending you all the prayers and positive energy I've got!!

    Much Love,

    Ashley Wendland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping up with you guys. Love you all. I will wish for boring! Love, auntie lois

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara, we have never met, I'm Loises mother-in-law and through her I have gotten to know you.
    My heart and good wishes go out to you.
    I'm a retired nurse and used to work on a surgical oncology ward and have seen many wonderful things and good outcomes.
    Hope you're feeling decent and hang in there !!!
    Edith Lebowitz

    ReplyDelete