Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 2, 2011

     Lot of breath holding going on.  Sara seems to be doing fine with taking the oral chemo. Yesterday was calm and quiet at her house. We expect fast results with this so she can start eating and supporting the local food industry again. Today Erin and Denise, Administrative Team, are bringing her to the Spa At Seasons {plug} here in Sandpoint to get a treatment if she is up for it.  I am going to order veggie Pita Pit and hope that in this wonderful relaxing atmosphere she will be able to eat a few bites. Maybe a Mango smoothie, too. We are going to make this the most pleasant chemo experience ever.

3 comments:

  1. HI Honeybunns, Sure was good to spend some loving time with my other daughter on your B-day. I am so glad your home so that you feel more comfye and close to everybody, it was torture having you in Seattle..I am soooo glad the chemo has begun, I cannot believe I'm sayinf that as I've always been anti chemo, but when things hit home my do we change our head around! I hope that your still able to eat a bit, I worry about the food thing since I'm such a food mined girl, always feeding everybody, like Colleen!
    I felt pretty special when I was with you being able to hold you in my lap and pet and pamper you, I love you so my precious girl! Now go kick some ASS!!!Love You Too Much, Mama Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. such good news. Love you. Auntie Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a healthy future. Bye bye cancer!
    Sara and her crew are kicking your ass as we speak!
    Go get em girls !
    Lots of love
    Seana sue ;)

    ReplyDelete