Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5, 2011

    Erin an Niecey  had a hard time 'passing the baton'. They left Sara's  house nice and tidy and her feet very greasy from all the foot massage.
     It is an honor and a pleasure to be with Sara D. The hardship is seeing her be so uncomfortable with this cancer monster that if were a real person, I would strangle with my own bare hands.
     Today is a follow up appointment here in Sandpoint with Dr. Mason. 
     It is hard to write everyday as like Aunt Julie used to say; "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."  Maybe every other day for a while.  We can still feel all the good will coming our way and can never express the appreciation we have for the love and support.  The other day I overheard a guy saying when people ask where he lives,  he replies; "About ten miles from God".  I really liked that.  Love to all.

6 comments:

  1. ove you Sara! I hope this chemo starts doing it's thing- hang in there honey. Love, love, love- Kathy W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When people ask where you live .. My reply would be ...in the moment!
    Sara Yiu got this one step at a time!
    Godbless my beautiful talented cosusins ! Talk about amazing women!
    Hang tight you can do this!!!
    Love Seana Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, aunt Julie would be proud of all of you girls. and she may be pestering God about all this trouble you're having right now. It's totally understandable that you can't write all the time,, we know your hands are full . Love you,lois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Love the outfit on D.D., but I think her side kick is alot cuter! Saw Denise today and she said your doing good and sleeping alot, GOOD, sleep right through this until your strong and those dog gone tumors have shiveled up! I will make you a kick ass dinner darlin when your ready for the real thing, so start thinkin about what specialty Mama Lou dish you want and I'll be on it!I miss you and love you and think of you everyday....I hold myself back from droppin by as I know you need your peace and quite and rest...I love you honey! Mama Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, I'm glad to hear you are getting the treatment you need to get well! I know YOU WILL WIN!! I would love to come see you when you feel up to it. You are in my prayers. I love you! Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara, I just found out. Kick this kid!! You are a strong person, you can do it. I am here if you need anything. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya, Kim (Johnson)

    ReplyDelete