Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

    Sara is over in Seattle.  Sarah Hess took her on a 'round about way to the Dr. appointment. Via the San Juan Islands. They took the Ferry and had dinner at a reknowned restaurant where Sara ate her first restaurant meal in 3 months. They are enjoying the relaxing trip immensely and I only know this through Shanna and total strangers I see at the shoe store.  Because I am leaving them to their own devices {yikes} and not calling or texting. Now, that is hard! Because Sara needed some time to be her ownself. {Love you Sara and Sarah!!} Tuesday she will go see Dr. Lin and do a scan and we will know exactly what the h#^& is going on.  I am totally confident that Sarah Hess will take excellent care of her. I am so grateful to everyone who has been there for us. So, no news is good news. Sara and Sarah, I hope you are giving Thelma and Louise a run for their money. I love you and am on pins and needles myself.  Will report accordingly. Stay tuned all you  loyal bloggers.

This has been posted by Sara Dalebout's Mother, Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Pins and needles I can imagine. . maybe you have heard something by now. I am staying tuned. I love you. Lois

    ReplyDelete