Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 26, 2011

    Sara is almost through her third round of chemo.  She came to my house and laid on my couch while I had me knee up on ice in the recliner. One of the side effects of all the drugs is very achy mucles and joints. So if we had to get up for something it was a toss.  "No, let me get it, you let the dogs out."  
     I am suggesting Thorne calcium-magnesium for her pain and also for sleeping better.  Also, she got another 'big shot' and made Sarah Hess go with her to throw herself on when they stab her. They don't call it a big shot for nothing. Erin will come Thursday to officially take out her picc line. A giant step to freedom. I wrote Accredo, the TPN people, a letter about how fantastic Erin is and how I honestly attribute Sara's speedy recovery to Erin's diligence and the Dreamteam persistence and dedication. Other than that, Sara is still doing exceptionally well.  Lauren Miller is giving her regular Acupunture treatments which I certainly think is fantastic.  Thank-you Lauren!! You are super! We are collecting pictures now.  Some we had to delete cuz they are too painful to look at.  Of course, me and Erin always look good. So stay tuned if you want to know whassup.  

Posted by Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates Colleen. I love reading them, and wish I was there to help in some way. Brad

    ReplyDelete