Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22, 2011

    I think I may have misled people to thinking the cancer benefit at Beyond Hope was for Sara D.  But that is not so. It is a general cancer benefit concert for everyone and open to the public.  Sara may have a benefit at some future date, but this is not it. 
      Shanna, Ruby, Annabelle, Baby Sara and Penny are visiting and staying at the purple house.  Sara is under strict instructions to not over do it.  I, as her mother, am keeping a close eye on her.  I will use my authority if my hand is forced.
    Maybe it is just as well the weather this summer is so un-summery because it kind of keeps things low key. Sara is not supposed to be in the sun a lot and that is really hard  in North Idaho when the sun is out, you want to run out side and put your face to the sky. 
    So take care and stay tuned.  Love to all!!!

1 comment:

  1. that purple house is the best. Colleen, use your authority if needed. You are very convincing. as I think about there are a lot of convincing women involved in Project Sara.Once this is solve I think you should turn your attention to world peace you guys have POWER. by the way, that is a lovely picture of all the aunties , cousins , and friends at ev's Grad party. what a collection of woman power!

    ReplyDelete