Thursday, July 7, 2011

Add on to Mom's post......

I'm determined to Kick Cancer's Ass, especially since it ate mine! Seriously though.... Dad and I were blown away that Dr. Lin started my appointment by giving me the news that the Whipple Surgery was in my future! This is HUGE if anyone doesn't know this.... this was the surgery Sarah asked "why can't you do the Whipple Surgery", he basically said that it wasn't something that I'd probably be able to do.  But because I'm "Kicking Cancers Ass!", that opportunity has presented itself.  Also to mention he had a Doctor from Beijing with him, he turned to him and said "you got to look at this Dr. So-and-So, you don't see this very often", and showed him my AWESOME scans that were posted in March. (ok now I feel like im bragging, which I'm ok with).

 So THANK YOU everyone for your continuing love, encouragement and support.... this is just the beginning, but considering where I was 3 months ago, optimism overcomes me:)  Cheers! (virgin style)

4 comments:

  1. one step at a time, right? and that sounds like a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing. I am so Happy for this news. Love you a million.Auntie Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bring tears to my eyes!! You are awesome! Everyone involved is truly incredible! I hope you are keeping a journal. You could write a beautiful story based on your gracious, patient yet tough fight throughout all you have experienced. Keep up the amazing work :-}

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome new Sara! Keep on kickin cancer's ass.
    mmmwwwaaahhh darlin... Angie M.

    ReplyDelete