Thursday, June 16, 2011

Now Me

Sissy in the house.

Well, we had a whirlwind visit! Sara wanted to hang out so she skipped all her naps and we kind of made her sick for a day or two. I said "Take your naps and get your acupuncture or we are not coming back!" or "We are coming back", I don't know which is more threatening with 4 kids who can get a *little* cranky away from home and routine.

Sara had to grill and wait on people, Mom kept limping around while carrying a baby and I wouldn't take a nap. What ancestor does this silly stubborness come from? Also, can I tell you about the hair? Kate and I are just in the "all the hair you got to keep while preggers will now fall out" stage and Sara was shedding quite a bit. Luckily Sara has thick gorgeous hair so you would never know. Together we must have shed enough hair for a whole wig, amazingly none of it ended up in our food.

Hopefully on the next visit we can relax more!

No comments:

Post a Comment