Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16, 2011

    With this blog, it is a case of no news is good news.  Sara is back on a pretty regular schedule.  She still has to rest a lot.  She is eating whatever she wants.  Her life is getting back to some kind of normal. Shanna and her gang were here for a week and that was very nice to have a family get together.  It was very healing.
Sara still does her chemo but does not have to take a bunch of meds anymore. She looks wonderful and claims to feel good most of the time. If I stop to think about all that transpired, I can hardly believe it. The real straw was in the midst of utter chaos Sara and I both got called for Jury duty. I called Christine Quale and told her I knew she had heard every excuse, but I wasn't making it up and had newspaper articles to prove it.  Needless to say, we did not have to show up.
     So we are all breathing a little easier now.  Whew!  I sure am grateful for the love and support from everyone.


Posted by Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment