Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just what the Doctor ordered

Cali was wonderful, the sunshine, reading on the plane (just finished Tina Fey "Bossypants", she's hilarious), being on a plane, seeing such a great group of friends there that were so caring and happy to see me.  As mom said, since last Thursday, my last day of Chemo round #3, the whole time in Cali I didn't take 1 kind of medication, only vitamins, and WOW!  I really feel and felt GREAT the whole trip, I felt like myself.  And if I didn't have pictures of my insides that show I have cancer (and didn't loose 45lbs from a size 12 to size 6 in 4 months), well I'd say the Doctors don't know what they're talking about, because I feel great!  I am looking into alternative methods of treatment to do as well as my Dr. Lin regime.  But I want to do whatever possible to make this go away so I can feel they way I did this last week all the time.  Thank you to everyone who reads the blog and all the support I get from all over the country, it's pretty awesome and clearly working on my psyche.

~Sara

5 comments:

  1. so happy that you are happy. I will soon see you. Love you.auntie Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you made it all week with no meds! Sometimes love and sunshine are just what the doctor orders <3
    Love Kiki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock on, Sara D. May I run into you again, soon. Xox

    Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sara! So glad you are feeling so good. Love your mom's last post....that is so true that everyone's experiences are so different. To each their own...and you are owning it! Anyway, maybe I will see you this week for dinner with Shanna. Lot of love, Kathy W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feeling good is worth its weight!! So glad you're feeling great. I think about you daily...keep up the feeling good thing!!

    ReplyDelete