Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 16, 2012

In spite of how horrible cancer is, I have seen the good side to cancer, love and support from people from all over, even people I don't know. And given I go to Seattle regularly it has given me the op to see my beautiful nieces more often so they know who Auntie Sara is. So I will remember the good cancer has brought me. But other than that, this f'ing sucks. Going into surgery #2 and looking at surgery #3 close behind, this can't be the treatment plan, tearing up skin and ripping out organs can't be healthy no matter how much f'ing organic shit you eat. Taking away the things you've worked hard for to try to keep it from eating your insides up.... I'm mad. I'm venting. B'cuz I know you'll send me good vibes back. I think I need it. I'm still gonna Kick Cancer's Ass, it just is fucking hard.
posted on fb

Guess this pretty much says it all.  Sara, you are the strongest person I know.  I love you.
            Your Mom

2 comments:

  1. Keep searching, Sara. Never stop. We are ALL pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Sara said. And what my dear friend Colleen said.

    ReplyDelete