Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Enough about Sara, back to me...



    Sara has taken herself off vicodin and is only taking ibprophen.  She walked down to the Farmer's market this afternoon. She looks and feels pretty damn good.  I feel awful. Totally woke up sick. I will go home tomorrow when Jerry can come get me. Sara was making me scrambled eggs this morning. I am crashing here.  "I'll have what she's having.........."
    Thanks to Duane for bringing over the most fantastic vegetables from his garden. We are depending on nutrition therapy right now.  The Max Gerson therapy claims that food can cure degenerative disease. I listened to it all the way over to Seattle and all the way back. {what happened to my romance novel on cd?}  It is amazing. So we are going to use that as a guideline.  So stay tuned, we are working on a date for a benefit party. Back atcha real soon. Thanks to all!


                 Purple House
 Colleen 

1 comment: